The Systems Engineering Society of Australia (SESA) will be hosting a series of short Virtual Systems Forums (VSFs) starting on 23rd of June 2020 using Zoom.
Morning sessions will start at 08:00 am AEST, will be round-table discussion and structured ideas exchange. Each participant will be given equal time to share their ideas on a different topic each session.
SESA will provide a Certificate of Attendance for the sessions you attend as a record for your CPD Log.
The proposed morning program for the VSFs is as follows:
Week starting 22-June-2020:
• Wednesday – 24-June-2020 – 08:00-09:00 – Round-table Discussion: What does systems thinking mean in Australia?
• Thursday – 25-June-2020 – 08:00-09:00 – Round-table Discussion: How can systems thinking help us navigate global social disruption?
Week starting 29-June-2020:
• Tuesday – 30-June-2020 – 08:00-09:00 – Round-table Discussion: Are systems thinking and systems engineering the same thing?
• Wednesday – 01-July-2020 – 08:00-09:00 – Round-table Discussion: How can systems thinking help improve diversity in systems engineering?
• Thursday – 02-July-2020 – 08:00-09:00 – Round-table Discussion: Reflection on systems thinking in the VSFs?
Options to join Zoom meetings:
Option 1: Join without Zoom Account > Must download Zoom App
Option 2: Join without Zoom App through Web Client (Chrome, Safari etc.) > Must have Zoom Account
Please come along and join us at one or all of these SESA VSFs to find out more about the systems concepts, or to contribute to advancing the SEBoK.
Technical Director – Systems Engineering Society of Australia
M. +61 (0) 434 210 696