The Systems Engineering Society of Australia (SESA) will be hosting a series of short Virtual Systems Forums (VSFs) starting on 23rd of June 2020 using Zoom.
Lunch-time sessions will start at 12:00 noon (AEST), run for 1.5 hours and comprise up to four, short presentations (15 mins each) followed by an open Q&A discussion forum.
SESA will provide a Certificate of Attendance for the sessions you attend as a record for your CPD Log.
The proposed lunch-time program for the VSFs is as follows:
Week starting 22-June-2020:
• Tuesday - 23-June-2020 - 12:00-13:30 – Presentation and Discussion on Systems Engineering in Australia
• Wednesday - 24-June-2020 - 12:00-13:30 – Paper Presentations: Systems Engineering in the Life-Cycle
• Thursday - 25-June-2020 - 12:00-13:30 – Paper Presentations: Systems Architectures and Integration
Week starting 29-June-2020:
• Tuesday - 30-June-2020 - 12:00-13:30 – Paper Presentations: Defence Systems Engineering and Model Based Systems Engineering
• Wednesday - 01-July-2020 - 12:00-13:30 – Paper Presentations: Critical Infrastructure, Energy and Transportation
• Thursday - 02-July-2020 12:00-13:30 – Test & Evaluation Panel Discussion
Options to join Zoom meetings:
Option 1: Join without Zoom Account > Must download Zoom App
Option 2: Join without Zoom App through Web Client (Chrome, Safari etc.) > Must have Zoom Account
Please come along and join us at one or all of these SESA VSFs to find out more about the systems concepts, or to contribute to advancing the SEBoK.
Technical Director – Systems Engineering Society of Australia
M. +61 (0) 434 210 696