The Systems Engineering Society of Australia (SESA) will be hosting a series of short Virtual Systems Forums (VSFs) starting on 23rd of June 2020 using Zoom.
Evening sessions will be panel discussion forums focused on particular topics and themes towards the sharing of understanding of systems concepts, and in their application in helping deal with complex contemporary and potential future challenge.
SESA will provide a Certificate of Attendance for the sessions you attend as a record for your CPD Log.
The proposed evening program for the VSFs is as follows:
Week starting 22-June-2020:
• Tuesday - 23-June-2020 - 18:00-19:00 – Project Engineering – SE/PM Integration with Bill Parkins and Panel Members
• Wednesday - 24-June-2020 - 18:00-19:00 – Modelling & Simulation, Systems Thinking and Digital Engineering with JB and Panel Members
• Thursday - 25-June-2020 - 18:00-19:00 – Social Systems Engineering/Human Systems Integration with Grace Kennedy and Panel Members
Week starting 29-June-2020:
• Tuesday - 30-June-2020 - 18:00-19:00 – Healthcare with Andrew Madry and Panel Members
• Wednesday - 01-July-2020 - 18:00-19:00 – Critical Infrastructure, Energy and Transportation with Thomas Manley and Panel Members
• Thursday - 02-July-2020 18:00-19:00 – Empowering Women Leaders in Systems Engineering (EWLSE) and STEM with Serge Landry and Panel Members
Options to join Zoom meetings:
Option 1: Join without Zoom Account > Must download Zoom App
Option 2: Join without Zoom App through Web Client (Chrome, Safari etc.) > Must have Zoom Account
Please come along and join us at one or all of these SESA VSFs to find out more about the systems concepts, or to contribute to advancing the SEBoK.
Technical Director – Systems Engineering Society of Australia
M. +61 (0) 434 210 696